Advance Care Planning
We know first-hand how overwhelming the healthcare world can be — especially when you’re struggling with a new diagnosis, suffering from a painful illness or just dealing with the ins and outs of aging.
That’s why at Uphold Health, simple is our ultimate goal.
Our platform is designed to adapt to your preferred method of engagement. You’ll be matched with a dedicated licensed clinical social worker who will listen to your concerns, clarify your care options and guide you from start to finish as much or as little as you want.
Our licensed clinical social workers can:
- Assess your current and future care needs
- Identify gaps in care planning and clarify care options
- Facilitate conversations with providers and caregivers
- Recommend appropriate care resources and services
End of Life Planning
If you’ve been diagnosed with a serious illness or just want to prepare for your future care, our licensed clinical social workers can also assist with end of life planning.
This can include:
- Do Not Resuscitate forms (DNRs)
- POLST forms
- Durable powers of attorney
- Advance directive forms
We can also help make your wishes known by facilitating conversations with providers and caregivers. Don’t want 10 different treatments or day-in and day-out appointments? Our licensed clinical social workers will help you communicate your end of life wishes with those who need to hear it.
Our licensed clinical social workers simplify healthcare decisions no matter what stage of life or illness you may be experiencing.
We may be right for you if:
- You want to better understand your future care options
- You feel your concerns aren’t being heard or that your care isn’t being customized to your desires
- You’re having trouble finding the right resources or services for your needs
- You want to be sure your wishes are honored by providers and loved ones
- You need help with end of life planning tasks or decisions