Let a Licensed Clinical Social Worker Lead the Way
Caring for an aging or ailing loved can be emotionally and physically overwhelming. When your family is caught off guard without an actionable plan, it can be costly and add to the stress.
That’s where Uphold Health comes in.
Our advance care and end of life planning services ease the heavy burden you bear as your loved one’s caregiver. We’re here to help with:
- Family and provider communication guidance
- Advance care planning and decision-making
- Future needs assessments
- Education and service recommendations
- Benefits and insurance concerns
Senior & End of Life Care Planning
Our licensed clinical social workers can assist with documenting medical decisions throughout every stage of care. Uphold Health’s platform helps families co-create critical care documents.
This can include:
- Do Not Resuscitate forms (DNRs)
- State-specific POLST forms
- Power of attorney documents
- Health care directive forms
- Health care proxy forms
Can Uphold Health Help You?
Our licensed clinical social workers can help you and your loved one better understand your care options, create a plan for present and current care, and access the appropriate resources before a dire need arises.
We might be a good fit for you if:
- You’re feeling overwhelmed with decisions and unclear of care options
- You aren’t sure what to do to better prepare for the future
- You want to know what to expect in the coming months and years
- Your loved one has specific personal or cultural beliefs they want to honor